The perfect gift for a new mum isn't another Bonds Wondersuit - it's a reminder to put on her own oxygen tank.
The first days of parenthood bring with them a rollercoaster of emotions. Exhilaration, exhaustion, overwhelm, anticipation, happiness & joy. The feeling of love you have for this tiny human is like nothing you have ever experienced, you wonder why you didn't do this sooner!
And then you go home & reality kicks in. The thought process then becomes, what the heck am I doing? How do I know what they want? When are they hungry? What does that cry mean, why won't they go to sleep?
You soon forget what your life was like BB (before baby). The life of the long lunches, brunches & shopping. The weekend sleep in's & the late-night parties are all a distant memory.
You are forever attached to this bundle of joy & you sometimes get lost and forget who you are.
Yes, your baby is your world & your responsibility. BUT you need to be healthy mentally & physically first to be able to take care of your family. There are probably more ways that you can achieve this than first thought.
Preparing before you give birth is always a great idea, but you will soon learn that your baby may have other plans.
1. Understand that you are not alone. Your child does not have to be solely your responsibility.
2. Ask for help. Let other's burp or change or put bub to bed.
3. Plan some time for yourself. It could be 5 minutes of enjoying a coffee on your own. After dinner & baby is in bed, have a bath, soothe your body, relax your mind.
4. Step outside & take 5 deep breaths. Close your eyes, take yourself to your happy place & breath.
Whatever you know works for you, plan it and do it daily.
To help guide you or for your to remind your bestie, we have put together this amazing Me Time. Mummy & Me Gift Box. Purchase on it's own or you can add some "special" extras.
This Gift Box has everything a new mum needs to remind her to look after herself.
- A Soft and Breathable ‘Mummy & Me Time’ Cotton Onesie
- A Luxe Me Time ‘Raff’ Tee
- A Box of 30 ‘MT Mama Musings Inspiration Cards
- Balanced Ground Cleansing & Restore Bath Salts
- Rejuvenating ‘Facing Motherhood Quickie Face Mask' & Brush
- Invigorating ‘Facing Motherhood Espress Yo Self - Eye Cream’
- A Luxe ‘Me Time Secure Me' Scrunchie
- Gift Card
All gifts are packaged in a gorgeous black ‘Me Time’ gift box.